Friday, December 11, 2009

DUNZO!

Yesterday at 6:30pm, I finished my LAST final, of my LAST fall quarter, of my LAST year in college! So exciting! It feels like such an accomplishment. (: Unfortunately, however last night I also found out I got a B- on my Econ 13 final :( FUUUUCKK. I'm so upset with myself for doing so terrible in a lower division BASIC economics course. It should've been a GPA booster for me, but ironically it's bringing my GPA down now instead. Oh well, what can I do now? All I can do is hope to God that I get a B- in the class.

Last night, Kristal and I spent the night shopping at Downtown Disney, girl talking, and watching Julie & Julia. What a great night to relieve some stress and enjoy my time off. Tonight, we have the BIG SSARC SOCIAL and Secret Santa gift exchange!!! I'm so stoked to give my person their gift! I know they'll LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.