Thursday, December 3, 2009

End of My LAST Fall Quarter!!

It's pretty surreal to know that I'm finishing up my last fall quarter of my undergraduate college career. I'm being specific here because I'm pretty sure I'll be returning to college shortly for more schooling soon after I graduate this coming Spring. I'm happy that this quarter has come and gone so quickly. Even though it has been VERY stressful, it has been a good 10 weeks. Now I just need to get through the next week of finals and start prepping for my future this winter break.

There are SO SO SO many things I would like to get done before I graduate... but I definitely don't have enough time. In addition to taking 16-20 units next quarter, I want to start my LSAT prep class, do research with a professor, and pick up another internship. But obviously I physically just won't be able to do all of that at once... I just really need to take the time out to plan and prioritize. We'll see what happens though....

Until then... it's been a great quarter. Glad it's done. Now time to kill it on my finals and move on! Wish me luck everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.