Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap.

Sundial + Red Dragons Thanksgiving at Ty's house!! Here we are making Dexter's Spam Musubi that he was supposed to make himself but didn't.



Well, as usual, I've gained about 5lbs from Thanksgiving break. Nonstop eating for the past 4 days. TERRIBLE. Starting tomorrow I've got to get back on track with a low carb/low cal diet. Need to start getting back into shape, especially with my 22nd birthday just around the corner. Anyways... on a scale of 1-10 I'd say my Thanksgiving would be around a 5. I honestly would rather not remember this Thanksgiving if I could.. it started off great with our annual thanksgiving potluck. But after that, the night ended horribly... I rather not mention the incident again because I would like to forget it. Let's just say though
SO MUCH DRAMA IN THE LBC
Well anyways, that night I didn't get home until about 3 or 3:30am and barely had time to see my mom off since she was going out of town for the break. The next day I had Thanksgiving Lunch/dinner with my family at my cousin's house. The best part was seeing my baby cousin. If I ever have a baby, I would want a baby like him. He's honestly the most well behaved baby you will ever meet. He's not fussy, he barely makes any noise, and when he cries, it doesn't take much to make him stop. We ended the night with a good game of Scrabble. I was in the lead... until I found out I accidently used the tile R as a blank space to make the word DECLINE. It was pretty funny though.. something only I would do that's for sure.

The next day all I did was eat and sleep. Didn't go Black Friday shopping, didn't do anything except go to SHARKS for Dexter's Birthday! It was a fun night minus getting beer spilled on me three different times that night. I literally was soaked in beer that night. It was a good, well needed night and just being with everyone I love and being in good company. I couldn't have asked for more.


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY DEXTER!
I forgive you for purposely spilling your beer on me the second time. (:

Saturday and Sunday were uneventful. Did nothing but eat and sleep some more. So I guess I would say the highlight of my break would be Dexter's birthday and Sundial Thanksgiving. I'm really sad break is over, and I'm completely not looking forward to week 10 and finals week. The next two weeks will most definitely be CRUNCH TIME. Perhaps, I can lose the 5 lbs. from stress and lack of sleep I'll be getting in the next 14 days. Silver lining?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.