I wish I thought of this sooner, but I've decided to start a new project for myself... I'm going to start blogging in this thing for the duration of my senior year in college. Too bad I couldn't start this at the very beginning of the school year, but better late than never! So from this point on... I'll try to update this as much as possible.
Since it's 1am, I'll just quickly jot down my thoughts:
- it SUPER SUCKS being sick for the third time within the past 30 days.
- it's a Friday night and I can't believe I stayed in to do homework... although I barely got anything done, so it's pretty upsetting how unproductive I was.
- I've had my full of genocide research for now. Hopefully I can get some really good progress made on my paper tomorrow.
- I'm trying to keep my stress level down to a minimum but it's so hard with this upcoming week!! Things coming up next week: USC School of Social Work event on Tuesday which I still need to find a room for and contact the representative and get more kids signed up for the event!, register for Winter courses on Tuesday, Econ 13 midterm on Wednesday, research paper due Thursday, Econ 122a problem set due Thursday, doctor's appointment back in LB Wednesday morning (which means I'll go to class, drive home, and haul ass to drive back to school in time to take my midterm at 7pm), need to mail out my JET application and make sure it gets to the embassy on time, TWILIGHT PREMIERE THURSDAY NIGHT/FRIDAY MORNING!
- Boys suck and I'm tired of all the bullshit.
- I'm pretty blessed for all the great people in my life. LOVE YOU ALL!!
- Hooray for my first official PUBLIC blog!
- I'm excited to be able to recap on the Sundial Thanksgiving in this blog! haha
¿la gran pregunta?
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.