Monday, November 16, 2009

OHEMGEE.

I seriously am SO STRUNG OUT right now. I have too many things on my plate to get done within the next week and a half. I'm most likely looking at a sleepless night tonight. Thank goodness I made myself go to Target to run some errands and I was smart to buy some Mocha Coffee Rockstar <3. My new go to drink to get me through the night.

Just to write down my train of thought, things to get done:
1. e-mail SSARC staff about USC event tomorrow
2. create sign up sheets for the Alliant and UWM events
3. send James an e-mail
4. e-mail students a reminder about the USC event tomorrow
5. JET application (this shit is seriously costing me a lot of money and time to put together. I had to pay $26 just to get an official transcript and a dinky proof of enrollment letter that I seriously could've just written myself! not to mention what I'll be paying to fed ex this packet over to the embassy in D.C.)
6. STUDY FOR ECON 13 MIDTERM ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!
7. RESEARCH PAPER DUE THURSDAY!!!!!!

fuck. looking at that list now makes me want to kill myself. but this is the price I pay for getting so involved. it just gets hard sometimes to think about the bigger picture and the benefits for all my hard work and sacrifices. I can feel myself slowly turning into a workaholic each and everyday... all I have to say is this damn well better PAY OFF IN THE END.

I need to keep my eyes on the prize: THURSDAY NIGHT DINNER & HAPPY HOUR WITH ELLA AND MIDNIGHT SHOWING OF TWILIGHT!

oh yes and p.s. i found out that i was on the dean's honors list last winter quarter. i can't believe i found out A YEAR LATER. thanks school. i could've had this shit on my resume this whole time! =/


ok time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.