Today, I have come to the conclusion that GUYS SUCK. This may seem like a HUGE generalization, but I have yet to meet a guy that can prove my theories wrong. Are guys incapable of being genuinely kind without a hidden agenda? I mean of course I know PLENTY of great, stand up guys. But even then they still do things with a different intention. Maybe I'm holding them to a higher standard? I don't know. All I know is, that if I can do kind things and think of others without another motive, why can't guys?!
I'm sure this post may make some people upset and really defensive, but come ask me my theories first. I have so much proof, especially after what happened today. It's pretty disappointing when guys treat girls differently after their original intentions behind the way they first treated them didn't turn out the way they wanted. Where is the exception to my theory?! I would love to meet a guy who is GENUINELY kind and selfless to girls more than 50% of the time, because that's simply their nature.
BLAH.
¿la gran pregunta?
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.