Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 2.

Day 2 of my blog! As I write this... I'm watching Keeping up with the Kardashians: The Wedding! yessss.
Currently running on 5 hours of sleep right now. My dad told me to go home today by 9am so he could take my car to get the brakes changed. SUCKS getting little sleep on a Saturday. I'd sleep more but I have SO MUCH SHIT to get done! Which means... PEOPLE STAY OUT OF MY WAY OR ELSE I'M GOING TO BITE YOUR HEAD OFF.

It feels like nothing is going right and everyone around me can't function on their own. I hate having to micromanage everything. I'm getting phone calls and text messages non stop... pretty annoying. Speaking of text messages... just got one from a close friend at a conference in SD and she just ran into my ex. Greeeaaaat. This seriously has been the WEIRDEST and most uncomfortable week thus far. I'm gonna call it the "Week of my EXs" and blame it on Friday the Thirteenth. I just don't even know what to say anymore.

So with that, I'm gonna proceed to drinking my Chai Tea Latte, finish watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, get my laundry, and get crackin at finishing all of my homework.


[edit]
So after some progress on my homework and to do list for the weekend... I'm taking a break and decided to blog again! (:
Most people may not know this about me, but I do keep a journal and a private online blog that I write in whenever I get emotional, frustrated, or if I'm having a bad/great day. And after looking over some things I wrote down awhile ago.. I found a bucket list that I made with everything I want to do during my lifetime. And now looking back at it... I'm pretty amazed that I'm actually getting to check things off my list.

Here's a brief preview of what I have on my life's to-do list:
1. Graduate from a good law school.
2. Pass the bar exam before I'm 30.
3. Study abroad.
4. Go to Japan.
5. Travel up and down Italy. -- half check for going to Rome two summers ago.
6. Go to Greece.
7. Go to Spain.
8. Go to Portugal.
9. Go to Ireland.
10. Go to Amsterdam.
11. Go to Cabo.
12. Go to Hawaii.
13. Go to New York in the winter.
14. Ice skate at Rockefeller Center.
15. Go to Australia.
16. Go to New Zealand.
17. Visit family in Vietnam.
18. Be on TV. -- CHECK! Interviewed by Channel 5 last year when a girl was sexually harassed in a parking lot near campus. Not sure if I was ever even shown on tv, but close enough!
19. Have an article written about me. -- CHECK! SSARC Staff Spotlight article (:
20. Go to the 2012 Olympics in London.
21. See Michael Phelps swim or compete.

22. Graduate from college. -- IN PROGRESS! :D

I have more goals than this... but I thought it was best to leave out the more personal ones ;) But rereading my list makes me excited to start working on checking off more goals. I can't wait to start traveling again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.