Ok so last night was a rough night for me. I was super tired, had to study, and then something happened which made me wanna cuss someone out. However, thank goodness I had the rest of the night to cool off and think rationally. So today, I handled my business and all went well! I believe people deserve second chances... but I DO NOT GIVE OUT THIRDS. Forgive... but don't forget.
Anyways on another note, I just finished taking my Econ 13 midterm. It wasn't TOO bad.. but I really want at least an A- in this class!!!! I can't be a Bus Econ major and not ace econ 13! That would be a sad day for me if I had to settle for a B. But then again... it would be my fault for not taking the class more seriously to study harder. I dunno, oh well I'm just gonna pray for some good results!
But the main reason for this blog is... I AM HAPPY AND PROUD TO SAY THAT MY APPLICATION FOR JET IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED. All I need to do now is wake up super early tomorrow and Fedex the big packet over to Washington D.C. I'm glad that I decided to apply, for some reason it just feels like a right decision. And also it's nice to have the support of my mom behind me. I hope I make it to the interview round though, or else I'd be pretty disappointed. But we shall see in February... I will make sure to give my envelope a kiss for goodluck before sending it though!
Now I just have one LONG night and day tomorrow to get through before I can kick back and enjoy a nice drink and dinner with some good friends. (: WISH ME LUCK ON THIS RESEARCH PAPER.
¿la gran pregunta?
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.