Sunday, November 22, 2009

Three Days Away from TURKEY DAY!

Last week was an intense and hectic week. Since Thursday night, I haven't done ONE OUNCE of work. It's been rejuvenating, relaxing, and just GOOD. However, being the workaholic that I am, I now feel behind on my school work and SSARC work.

On Friday after our staff meeting, Kristal and I went shopping at Irvine Spectrum, and it was just SO FUN. We got in some good exercise, bought lots of cute stuff, and had a well needed girl talk. It was definitely a good pick me up after a rough week. We eventually met up with Tiffani and had dinner at Red Robbin before she went to watch New Moon. By the way, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NEW MOON. I AM TOTALLY FOR TEAM EDWARD/JACOB! Robert Pattinson is just completely dreamy and Taylor Lautner is plain out SEXY in the movie. I love a ripped man with a sexy muscular back. haha I don't care if Taylor Lautner is underage, I'd definitely be cougar status for that guy.

Speaking of New Moon, I was crazy enough to watch the midnight showing of the movie Thursday night with Jon Losch and Ella after only getting a total of 8 hours of sleep from the previous two days. It was SO fun hanging out with her and catching up after years of not seeing each other. We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory.. I ordered a very delicious Strawberry Daiquiri and we split some orgasimically yummy appetizers and then shared a Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. It was SO SO good, except for the aftermath. PEOPLE NEVER HAVE A STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI AND CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE TOGETHER. IT DOES NOT MIX WELL AT ALL. Although it was all delicious, I have learned my lesson haha.

So back to Friday... we had a potluck at our staff meeting which was really nice. Then after Kristal and I went shopping. That night I was supposed to go to a rugby party but I just got way too exhausted to dress up and deal with a lot of people, so instead I drove home. I caught up on the latest episode of Flash Forward and went to bed. Saturday I took my sister out to lunch at Babette's and then we went to Marina Pacifica to watch New Moon (yes, I watched it TWICE. haha it was THAT GOOD.). After, we went shopping at Cerritos Mall ... sales people are definitely forceful during the holidays... too many people invaded my personal bubble for sure. But anyways, I have to say it was nice just spending the day chilling with my sister. We don't get along that well very often, but it was a nice refresher.

Sunday of course is my blah day. Nothing exciting happened today. I have lots of work to do to prep for the UWM events happening this week. I hope and pray it all turns out well, or else I'll be getting an ear full. But instead of doing work, I'm about to go watch The Invention of Lying with my favies Jaime Ta!


(edit)
The Invention of Lying was a SUPER GOOD MOVIE! pretty hilarious. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.